Sunday, July 18, 2010

Frenchies

I am obsessed with French bulldogs right ow. My mom thinks they look like little bats, but I can't get over their huge ears and smiling face. Maybe it is only a face a mother could love, but their personalities seem so delightful. They are meaty for a small dog, so I don't think that my fiance would feel embarrassed taking it for a walk. He of course would love to have a mastiff, however I don't think that would be a good fit for an 800 sq. foot apartment.

Frenchies are just so smiley, how can you not fall in love with them?! They seem like the perfect apartment dog as well. According to Choosing the Right Dog for you Frenchies are remarkably intelligent, good watch dogs, affectionate, sweet-tempered, dependable, alert and playful but not noisy...They do have some behavioral problems, probably due to their stubbornness and they may wheeze or snore. (OMG! I would die if my dog snored-so cute!) They are sensitive to heat and cold and may snap if they are too hot.

Sounds like San Diego's temperate climate is perfect for them! They are definitely staying on the list!
http://images01.olx.org.uk/ui/2/25/30/27802530_2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Wow – what a cutie! I really had to stop and look at this pic for a while just to make sure that this dog was the real deal. Your Frenchie pic was so captivating that I wrote about it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete